Works at CAU
81. Kihwan Rim and Juhyun Park*, "Organic co-agents for maintaining mechanical properties of rubber elastomers at high processing temperatures", submitted.
80. Thi-Thuy Duong Pham, Seung-Jin Jung, Chang-Mok Oh, Jin-Kyoung Yang, Alemayehu Kidanemariam, Arbanah Muhammad, Sehoon Kim, Tae Joo Shin, JaeHong Park,* In-Wook Hwang,* and Juhyun Park*, Conjugated polymer nanoparticles: Photothermal and photodynamic capabilities according to molecular ordering in their assembly structures. Macromolecules 2023, 56(1), 311-322. (Jan. 10, 2023) https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.macromol.2c01815
79. Thi-Thuy Duong Pham, Le Minh Tu Phan, Sungbo Cho,* Juhyun Park,* Enhancement approaches for photothermal conversion of donor-acceptor conjugated polymer for photothermal therapy: a review. Science and Technology of Advanced Materials 2022, 23(1), 707-734. (Nov. 29, 2022) https://doi.org/10.1080/14686996.2022.2134976
78. Thi-Thuy Duong Pham, Le Minh Tu Phan, Juhyun Park and Sungbo Cho,* Review—Electrochemical Aptasensor for Pathogenic Bacteria Detection, Journal of The Electrochemical Society 2022, 169, 087501. (Aug. 2, 2022) https://doi.org/10.1149/1945-7111/ac82cd
77. Juran Noh, Dong Geon Koo, Chohee Hyun, Dabin Lee, Seohyeon Jang, Jiho Kim, Yejee Jeon, Su-Young Moon, Boknam Chae, Inho Nam, Tae Joo Shin and Juhyun Park, Selective CO2 Adsorption and Bathochromic Shift in a Phosphocholine-Based Lipid and Conjugated Polymer Assembly. RSC Advances 2022, 12, 8385-8393. (March 16, 2022) https://doi.org/10.1039/D2RA00453D
76. Sunghwan Hong, Seong Soo Yoo, Gwan Hyun Choi, Jun Hyuk Lee, Yong-Woo Choi, Minjun Kim, Enngchul Kim, S. Joon Kwon, Da Jeong Kim, Juhyun Park and Pil. J. Yoo, Highly penetrant organic solvent-resistant layer-by-layer assembled ultra-thin barrier coating for confined microchannerl devices. Composites Part B 2022, 230, 109537.
(Feb. 1, 2022) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesb.2021.109537
75. Yebin Lee, Hynwoo Choi, Haoyu Zhang, Yun Wu, Dabin Lee, William S. Wong, Xiaowu Shirley Tang, Juhyun Park, Houyong Yu and Kam C. Tam, Sensitive, Stretchable, and Sustainable Conductive Cellulose Nanocrystal Composite for Human Motion Detection, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2021, 9, 17351.
(Dec. 27, 2021) https://doi.org/10.1021/acssuschemeng.1c06741
74. Byoung Yun Jeon, Alemayehu Kidanemariam, Juran Noh, Chohee Hyun, Hyun Jung Moon, Kangho Park, Seung-Jin Jung, Yejee Jeon, Pil J. Yoo, Jae-Hong Park, Hee-Tae Jung, Tae Joo Shin, and Juhyun Park, Strong Bathochromic Shift of Conjugated Polymer Nanowires Assembled with a Liquid Crystalline Alkyl Benzoic Acid via a Film Dispersion Process, ACS Omega 2021, 6, 34876-34888.
(Dec. 21, 2021) https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.1c05556
73. Alemayehu Kidanemariam, Juhyun Park,* "Metal-organic framework based on Co and 4,4′-dimethylenebiphenyl diphosphonic acid as an efficient methylene blue adsorbent", Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry 2021, 104, 61-72.
(Dec. 25, 2021) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2021.08.010
72. Phuoc Loc Truong, Alemayehu Kidanemariam, Juhyun Park,* "A critical innovation of photocatalytic degradation for toxic chemicals and pathogens in air", Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2021, 100, 19-39.
71. Arbanah Muhammad, Dabin Lee, Yonghun Shin, Juhyun Park,* "Recent progress in polysaccharide aerogels: Their synthesis, application, and future outlook", Polymers, 2021, 13, 1347.
(April 20, 2021) https://doi.org/10.3390/polym13081347
70. Sang Won Jung, Sang Hwi Park, Jung Whan Yoo, Juhyun Park,* "Thermochromic hybrid nanoparticles conprising a tungsten-doped vanadium dioxide core and a poly(N-isopropylamide) shell structure", Polymer-Korea, 2021, 45(2), 286-293.
(March 2021) https://doi.org/10.7317/pk.2021.45.2.286
69. Dong Geon Koo, Dabin Lee, Juran Noh, Yonghyun Lee, Seohyeon Jang, Inho Nam, Tae Joo Shin, Juhyun Park,* "Impact of Intermolecular Interactions between a Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Based Conjugated Polymer and Bromobenzaldehyde on Field-Effect Transistors", Macromolecular Research, 2021, 29, 89-97.
(Jan. 08, 2021) https://doi.org/10.1007/s13233-021-9009-4
68. Won-Young Cha, Jae-Yeon Lee, Jinwoo Park, Yun Hee Koo, Juhyun Park, Shu Seki, Won-Suk Kim, JaeHong Park,* "Poly(3-hexylthiophene) Crystalline Cubes: A Facile Preparation of Polymer Particles Featuring Long-Range Ordering", Chemistry Letters, 2020, 49, 1494-1496. (Dec. 2020) https://doi.org/10.1246/cl.200597
67. Yonghyun Lee, Sang Won Jung, Sang Hwi Park, Jung Whan Yoo, Juhyun Park,* "Synthesis of Tungsten-Doped Vanadium Dioxide Using a Modified Polyol Method Involving 1-Dodecanol", Materials 2020, 13, 5384. (Nov. 27, 2020) https://doi.org/10.3390/ma13235384
66. Jeong Seon Sang, Taehyung Kim, Eun-Young Park, Juhyun Park, Yumin Eum, Kyung Wha Oh,* "Bio-EPDM/tungsten oxide nanocomposite foam with improved thermal storage and sea water resistance", Fashion and Textiles 2020, 7, 29.
(Sep. 5, 2020) DOI: 10.1186/s40691-020-00219-4
65. Gyu Duk Min, Myeong Gyun Nam, Dongjae Kim, Min Jun Oh, Joon Hyung Moon, Woo-Jae Kim, Juhyun Park, Pil J. Yoo,* "Controlled High-Capacity Storage of Lithium-Ions Using Void-Incorporated 3D MXene Architectures", Adv. Mater. Interf. 2020, 7, 2000734. (July 23, 2020) DOI: 10.1002/ADMI.202000734
64. Seong Soo Yoo, So Young Kim, Kwang Su Kim, Sunghwan Hong, Min Jun Oh, Myeong Gyun Nam, Woo-Jae Kim, Juhyun Park, Chan-Hwa Chung, Woo-Seok Choe, Pil J. Yoo,* "Controlling inter-sheet-distance in reduced graphene oxide electrodes for highly sensitive electrochemical impedimetric sensing of myoglobin", Sensor. Actuat. B-Chem. 2020, 305, 127477 (Feb. 15, 2020) DOI: 10.1016/j.snb.2019.127477
63. Juhyun Park,* "Functional fibers, composites and textiles utilizing photothermal and Joule heating", Polymers 2020, 12, 189. (Jan. 6, 2020) DOI: 10.3390/polym12010189
62. Alemayehu Kidanemariam, Jiwon Lee, Juhyun Park,* "Recent innovation of metal-organic frameworks for carbon dioxide photocatalytic reduction", Polymers 2019, 11, 2090. (Dec. 13, 2019) DOI: 10.3390/polym11122090
61. Byoungyun Jeon, Taehyung Kim, Dabin Lee, Tae Joo Shin, Kyung Wha Oh,* Juhyun Park,* "Photothermal polymer nanocomposites of tungsten bronze nanorods with enhanced tensile elongation at low filler contents", Polymers, 2019, 11, 1740. (Oct. 24, 2019) DOI: 10.3390/polym11111740
60. Chung Hyoi Park, Juhyun Park* and Felix Sunjoo Kim,* "Gamma-ray irradiation effects on the electrical properties of organic field-effect transistors", Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 2019, 687, 1-6. (Oct. 22, 2019) DOI: 10.1080/15421406.2019.1648047
59. Joon Hyung Moon, Min Jun Oh, Myeong Gyun Nam, Jun Hyuk Lee, Gyu Duk Min, Juhyun Park, Woo-Jae Kim and Pil. J. Yoo,* "Carbonization/oxidation-mediated synthesis of MOF-derived hollow nanocages of ZnO/N-doped carbon interwoven by carbon nanotubes for lithium-ion battery anodes", Dalton Transactions 2019, 48, 11941-11950.
(Aug. 21, 2019). DOI: 10.1039/C9DT02405K
58. Juran Noh, Sungwoo Jung, Gyungsik Kim, Dong Geon Koo, Kyoung Soon Choi, Tae Joo Shin, Changduk Yang,* Juhyun Park,* "Aqueous dispersions of thienoisoindigo-based semiconductor nanorods assembled with 2-bromobenzaldehyde and a phospholipid", Journal of Molecular Liquids 2019, 288, 111046. (Aug. 15, 2019) DOI: 10.1016/j.molliq.2019.111046
57. Jun Hyuk Lee, Gwan H. Choi, Kyung Jin Park, Dongjae Kim, Juhyun Park, Seungwoo Lee, Hyunmin Yi, Pil J. Yoo,* "Dual-colour generation from layered colloidal photonic crystals harnessing "core hatching" in double emulsions", Journal of Materials Chemistry C 2019, 7, 6924-6931. (June 21, 2019). https://doi.org/10.1039/C9TC01055F
56. Hong Jang, Juhyun Park, Felix Sunjoo Kim,* "Doped state and stability changes in PEDOT:PSS thin films by high-energy gamma-ray irradiation", Physica Status Solidi A 2019, 216, 1800980. (May 08, 2019) https://doi.org/10.1002/pssa.201800980
55. Jeongwan Che, Naraechan Bae, Juran Noh, Taehyung Kim, Pil J. Yoo, Tae Joo Shin, and Juhyun Park,* "Poly(3-hexylthiophene) Nanoparticles Prepared via a Film Shattering Process and Hybridization with TiO2 for Visible-Light Active Photocatalysis", Macromolecular Research 2019, 27(4), 427-434. (April 2019) https://doi.org/10.1007/s13233-019-7071-y
54. Haneum Park, Jeongwan Che, Jeong-Seon Sang, Kyung Wha Oh, Juhyun Park,* "Shape Memory Polymers Based on Polyhedral Oligomeric Silesquioxane", Polymer-Korea 2019, 43(1), 106-112. (01.25.2019) 10.7317/pk.2019.43.1.106
53. Dabin Lee, Jeong Seon Sang, Pil. J. Yoo, Tae Joo Shin,* Kyung Wha Oh and Juhyun Park,* "Machine-Washable Smart Textiles with Photothermal and Antibacterial Activities from Nanocomposite Fibers of Conjugated Polymer Nanoparticles and Polyacrylonitrile", Polymers 2019, 11(1), 16. (Jan. 2019) https://doi.org/10.3390/polym11010016
52. Thi-Thuy Duong Pham, Young Hun Seo, Dabin Lee, Juran Noh, Jeongwan Chae, Eunah Kang, JaeHong Park, Tae Joo Shin, Sehoon Kim* and Juhyun Park,* "Ordered assemblies of Fe3O4 and a donor-acceptor-type conjugated polymer in nanoparticles for enhanced photoacoustic and magnetic effects", Polymer 2019, 161, 205-213. (01.14.2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.polymer.2018.12.020
51. Juran Noh, Sungwoo Jung, Dong Geon Koo, Gyoungsik Kim, Kyoung Soon Choi, JaeHong Park, Tae Joo Shin, Changduk Yang,* Juhyun Park,* "Thienoisoindigo-Based Semiconductor Nanowires Assembled with 2-Bromobenzaldehyde via Both Halogen and Chalcogen Bonding", Scientific Reports 2018, 8, 14448. (09.27.2018).
50.Min Ji Noh, Min Jun Oh, Jae Ho Choi, Jae Chul Yu, Woo-Jae Kim, Juhyun Park, Young-Wook Chang, Pil J. Yoo,* "Layer-by-Layer Assembled Multilayers of Charged Polyurethane and Graphene Oxide Platelets for Flexible and Stretchable Gas Barrier Films", Soft Matter 2018, 14, 6708-6715. (08.28.2018)
49. Dabin Lee, Tae Joo Shin, Pil J. Yoo, Kyung Wha Oh,* Juhyun Park,* "Conjugated Polymer Nano-Ellipsoids Assembled with Octanoic Acid and Their Polyurethane Nanocomposites with Simultaneous Thermal Storage and Antibacterial Activity", Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2018, 63, 33-40 (07.25.2018)
48. Seong Soo Yoo, Gwan H. Choi, Wooseop Lee, Juhyun Park, Gi-Ra Yi, Du Yeol Ryu, Pil J. Yoo,* "Cumulative Energy Analysis of Thermally-Induced Surface Wrinkiling of Heterogeneously Multilayered Thin Films", Soft Matter 2018, 14, 704. (02.07.2018)
47. Juran Noh, Jin Kim, Jin Sic Kim, Young Soo Chung, Suk Tai Chang,* Juhyun Park,* "Microencapsulation by Pectin for Multifunctional Carriers Bearing Both Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic Components", Carbohydrate Polymers 2018, 182, 172-179. (02.15.2018)
46. Yeol Kyo Choi, Dabin Lee, Sang Yup Lee, Tae Joo Shin, Juhyun Park,* Dong June Ahn,* "Conjugated Polymer Nanoparticles in Aqueous Media by Assembly with Phospholipds via Dense Alkyl Chain Packing", Macromolecules 2017, 50, 6935-6944. (09.12.2017)
45. Naraechan Bae, Haneum Park, Pil. J. Yoo, Tae Joo Shin, Juhyun Park,* "Nanowires of Amorphous Conjugated Polymers Prepared via a Surfactant-Templating Process Using an Alkylbenzoic Acid", Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry 2017, 51, 172-177. (07.25.2017)
44. Juhyun Park*, "Visible and Near Infrared Light Active Photocatalysis Based on Conjugated Polymers", Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry 2017, 51, 27-43. (07.25.2017)
43. Chan Yeong Park, Ji Min Seo, Hongil Jo, Juhyun Park, Kang Min Ok,* Tae Jung Park,* "Hexagonal tungsten oxide nanoflowers as enzymatic mimetics and electrocatalysts", Scientific Reports 2017, 7, 40928. (01.27.2017)
42. Selim A Sher Shah, A R Park, Youngjin Choi, Woo-Jae Kim, Juhyun Park, Chan-Hwa Chung, Jaeyun Kim, Pil. J. Yoo,* "Highly interdigitated and porous architected ternary composite of SnS2, g-C3N4, and reduced graphene oxide (rGO) as high performance lithium ion battery anodes ", RSC Advances 2017, 7, 3125-3135. (01.13.2017)
41. Md. Selim Arif Sher Shah, Jooyoung Lee, A. Reum Park, Youngjin Choi, Woo-Jae Kim, Juhyun Park, Chan-Hwa Chung, Jaeyun Kim, Byungkwon Lim, Pil. J. Yoo,*Ultra-fine SnO2 nanoparticles coubly embedded in amorphous carbon and reduced graphene oxide (rGO) for superior lithium storage", Electrochimica Acta 2017, 224, 201-210 (01.10.2017)
40. Juran Noh, Jaehyuk Choi, Insung Kang, Hira Fatima, Pil J.Yoo, Kyung Wha Oh, Juhyun Park,* "Surface modification of magnesium hydroxide nanoparticles with hexyl phosphate to improve thermal stability in polyethylene composites", Polymer Bulletin 2016, 73, 2855-2866. (10.01.2016)
39. Hyunjin Jo,+ Seung Keun Song,+ Naraechan Bae, Namsung Cho, Pil. J. Yoo, Suk Tai Chang,* Juhyun Park,* "Thin Films Bearing Conjugated Polymer Nanoparticles Fabricated by Microliter-Scale Layer-by-Layer Deposition", Macromolecular Materials and Engineering 2016, 301, 530-534. (+Equal contribution. 05.06.2016)
38. Ali Rauf, Selim Sher Shah, Gwan Hyun Choi, Usama Bin Humayoun, Dae Ho Yoon, Jong Wook Bae, Juhyun Park, Woo-Jae Kim, Pil J Yoo*, "Facile Synthesis of Hierarchically Structured Bi2S3/Bi2WO6 Photocatalysts for Highly Efficient Reduction of Cr(VI)", ACS Sustainable Chemistry and Engineering 2015, 3(11), 2847-2855 (11.02.2015).
37. A Reum Park, Dae-Yong Son, Jung Sub Kim, Jun Young Lee, Nam-Gyu Park, Juhyun Park, Joong Kee Lee, Pil J. Yoo,* "Si/Ti2O3/Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanocomposite Anode for Lithium‐Ion Batteries with Highly Enhanced Cyclic Stability", ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 2015, 7(33), 18483-18490 (08.26.2015).
36. Jaehyuk Choi, Kyunghwan Moon, Insung Kang, Sangbum Kim, Pil J. Yoo, Kyung Wha Oh, Juhyun Park,* "Preparation of Quaternary Tungsten Bronze Nanoparticles by a Thermal Decomposition of Ammonium Metatungstate with Oleylamine", Chemical Engineering Journal, 2015, 281, 236-242 (12.01.2015).
35. Dongkyun Seo, Jonghyup Park, Tae Joo Shin, Pil J. Yoo, Juhyun Park*, and Kyungwon Kwak*, "Bathochromic Shift in Absorption Spectra of Conjugated Polymer Nanoparticles with Displacement along Backbones", Macromolecular Research, 2015, 23, 574-577. (06.25.2015)
34. Insung Kang, Jonghyup Park, Hyunjin Jo, and Juhyun Park,* "Aqueous-Based Photocurrent Generation by Using Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer between Conjugated Oligoelectrolytes and Erythrosin B", Polymer-Korea, 2015, 39, 353-358. (03.25.2015)
33. Insung Kang, Jungju Yoon, Yebin Lee, Jaehyuk Choi, Jinho Yang, Suk Tai Chang, Jonghwi Lee, Jaehwi Lee, Pil J. Yoo, Juhyun Park,* "Stable vesicle assemblies on surfaces of hydrogel nanoparticles formed from a polysaccharide modified with lipid moieties", Chemical Engineering Journal, 2015, 263, 38-44. (03.01.2015)
32. Jieun Ro, Yeongseok Kim, Hyeongmin Kim, Kyunghee Park, Kwon-Eun Lee, Prakash Khadka, Gyiae Yun, Juhyun Park, Suk Tai Chang, Jonghwi Lee, Ji Hoon Jeong, and Jaehwi Lee,* "Pectin Micro- and Nano-capsules of Retinyl Palmitate as Cosmeceutical Carriers for Stabilized Skin Transport", Korean Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 2015, 19, 59-64. (01.01.2015)
31. Md. Selim Arif Sher Shah, Woo-Jae Kim, Juhyun Park, Do Kyung Rhee, In-Hyuk Jang, Nam-Gyu Park, Jun Young Lee, and Pil J. Yoo*,"Highly Efficient and Recyclable Nanocomplexed Photocatalysts of 2 AgBr/N-Doped and Amine-Functionalized Reduced Graphene Oxide", ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2014, 6, 20819-20827.
30. Jungju Yoon , Jungheon Kwag , Tae Joo Shin , Joonhyuck Park , Yong Man Lee , Yebin Lee , Jonghyup Park , Jung Heo , Chulmin Joo , Tae Jung Park , Pil J. Yoo , Sungjee Kim , and Juhyun Park,* "Nanoparticles of Conjugated Polymers Prepared from Phase-Separated Films of Phospholipids and Polymers for Biomedical Applications", Advanced Materials, 2014, 26, 4559-4564.
29. A Reum Park, Jung Sub Kim, Kwang Su Kim, Kan Zhang, Juhyun Park, Jong Hyeok Park, Joong Kee Lee, Pil J. Yoo, "Si-Mn/Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanocomposite Anodes with Enganced Capacity and Stability for Lithium-Ion Batteries", ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2014, 6, 1702-1708.
28. Wi Hyoung Lee, Hyunmin Hwang, Kwonwoo Shin, Jong Hun Han, Kyunghwan Moon, Juhyun Park,* Jeong Ho Cho,* “Increased Environmental Stability of Tungsten Oxide NIR-Absorbing Window”, Fibers and Polymers, 2013, 14, 2077-2082.
27. Yebin Lee, Ilseung Yang, Jung Eun Lee, Sunjin Hwang, Jong Woo Lee, Seung Soo Um, Thanh Luan Nguyen, Pil J. Yoo, Han Young Woo, Juhyun Park,* Seong Keun Kim,* “Enhanced Photocurrent Generation by Förster Resonance Energy Transfer between Phospholipid-Assembled Conjugated Oligoelectrolytes and Nile Red”, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2013, 117, 3298-3307.
26. Jungtae Kim, Kyunghwan Moon, Jaehyuk Choi, Pil J. Yoo, Juhyun Park,* “Control over Growth of Hexagonal Sodium Tungstate Nanorods by Poly(styrenesulfonate)”, Chemistry Letters, 2013, 42, 1149-1150.
25. Kyunghwan Moon, Jin-Ju Cho, Ye-Bin Lee, Pil J. Yoo, Chung Wung Bark, Juhyun Park,* “Near Infrared Shielding Properties of Quaternary Tungsten Bronze Nanoparticle Na0.11Cs0.22WO3”, Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 2013, 34, 731-734.
24. Seung-Soo Um, Juhyun Park,* “Electron Injection Mechanisms Varied by Conjugated Polyelectrolyte Electron Transporting Layers in Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes”, Polymer-Korea, 2012, 36, 519-524.
23. Sunae Hwang, Byung Kook Kwak, Jaehwi Lee, Dong Sung Kim, Suk Tai Chang, Juhyun Park, Jonghwi Lee,* “Janus Hydrogel Particles and Their Aggregation Behavior”, Macromolecular Research, 2012, 20, 899-901.
22. Jaehong Koo, Jin-Ju Cho, Jin Ho Yang, Pil J. Yoo, Kyung Wha Oh, Juhyun Park,* “Surface Modification of Zinc Oxide Nanorods with Zn-Porphyrin via Metal-Ligand Coordination for Photovoltaic Applications”, Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 2012, 33, 636-640.
21. Young Hoon Ko, Young Hun Kim, Juhyun Park, Ki Tae Nam, Jong Hyeok Park, Pil. J. Yoo,* “Electric-Field-Assisted Layer-by-Layer Assembly of Weakly Charged Polyelectrolyte Multilayers”, Macromolecules, 2011, 44, 2866-2872.
20. Je Seob Park, Sung Min Cho, Woo-Jae Kim, Juhyun Park, Pil J. Yoo,* “Fabrication of Graphene Thin Films Based on Layer-by-Layer Self-Assembly of Functionalized Graphene Nanosheets”, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2011, 3, 360-368.
19. Young Hun Kim, Yong Man Lee, Juhyun Park, Min Jae Ko, Jong Hyeok Park, Woncheol Jung, and Pil J. Yoo,* “Spontaneous Surface Flattening via Layer-by-Layer Assembly of Interdiffusing Polyelectrolyte Multilayers”, Langmuir, 2010, 26, 17756–17763.
18. L. E. Garner, J. Park, S. M. Dyar, A. Chworos, J. J. Sumner, G. C. Bazan,* “Modification of the Optoelectronic Properties of Membranes via Insertion of Amphiphilic Phenylenevinylene Oligoelectrolytes”, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2010, 132, 10042-10052.
17. J.Y. Park, H.Y. Chae, C.H. Chung, S.J. Sim, J. Park, H.H.Lee, P.J. Yoo,* “Controlled wavelength reduction in surface wrinkling of poly(dimethylsilozane)”, Soft Matter, 2010, 6, 677.
16. Y. M. Lee, D. K. Park, S. M. Cho, G. Y. Han, J. Park, P. J. Yoo, * "Spin-Assembled Layer-by-layer Films of Weakly Charged Polyelectrolyte Multilayer", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2009, 9, 7467.
15. Y.H.Kim, S.Cho, G.Y.Han, J.Park, P.J.Yoo,* "Transferred Microelectrodes Fabricated with V2O5 Nanowires Embedded Polyelectrolyte Multilayers", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2009, 9, 7324.
14. J. S. Park, S. Cho, G. Y. Han, J. Park, P. J. Yoo,* "Phase Controllable Transfer Printing of Patterned Polyelectrolyte Multilayers", Langmuir, 2009, 25, 2575-2581.
13. J. Park, C. V. Hoven, R. Yang, N. S. Cho, H. B. Wu, T-Q. Nguyen, G. C. Bazan,* “Photocurrent Hysteresis by Ion Motion within Conjugated Polyelectrolyte Electron Transporting Layers”, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2009, 19, 211-214.
12. N. S. Cho, S. K. Lee, J. H. Seo, M. Elbing, J. D. Azoulay, J. Park, S. Cho, A. J. Heeger, G. C. Bazan,* “alpha,omega-Dihexylthienoselenophene derivatives: a new class of high-performance semiconductors for organic thin-film transistors”, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2008, 18, 4909-4911.
11. J. Park, R. Yang, C. V. Hoven, A. Garcia, D. A. Fischer, T.-Q. Nguyen, G. C. Bazan,* and D. M. DeLongchamp,* “Structure characterization of conjugated polyelectrolyte electron transport layers by NEXAFS Spectroscopy”, Advanced Materials, 2008, 20, 2491-2496.
10. Y. H. Kim, J. Park, P. J. Yoo, P. T. Hammond,* “Selective assembly of colloidal particles on a nanostructured template coated with polyelectrolyte multilayers”, Advanced Materials, 2007, 19, 4426.
9. J. Park, Y. Kwon, T. W. Lee,* “Layer-by-layer spin self-assembled hole injection layers containing a perfluorinated ionomer for efficient polymer light-emitting diodes”, Macromolecular Rapid Communications 2007, 28, 1366.
8. P. J. Yoo, K. T. Nam, J. Qi, S.-K. Lee, J. Park, A. M. Belcher, * P. T. Hammond,* “Spontaneous assembly of viruses on multilayered polymer surfaces”, Nature Materials 2006, 5, 234.
7. J. Park, P. T. Hammond,* “Polyelectrolyte multilayer formation on neutral hydrophobic surfaces”, Macromolecules 2005, 38, 10542.
6. J. Park, L. D. Fouché, P. T. Hammond,* “Multicomponent patterning of layer-by-layer assembled polyelectrolyte/nanoparticle composite thin films with controlled alignment”, Advanced Materials 2005, 17, 2575.
5. A. Agrawal, J. Park, D. Y. Ryu, P. T. Hammond, T. P. Russell, G. H. McKinley,* “Controlling the location and spatial extent of nanobubbles using hydrophobically nanopatterned surfaces”, Nano Letters 2005, 5, 1751.
4. J. Park, Y. S. Kim, P. T. Hammond,* “Chemically nanopatterned surfaces using polyelectrolytes and ultraviolet-cured hard molds”, Nano Letters 2005, 5, 1347.
3. J. Park, P. T. Hammond,* “Multilayer transfer printing for polyelectrolyte multilayer patterning: Direct transfer of layer-by-layer assembled micropatterned thin films”, Advanced Materials 2004, 16, 520.
2. J. H. Park,* J. C. Jung, B. -H. Sohn, J-.H. Kim, M. Ree, “Synthesis and characterization of novel polyimides containing stilbene unit in the side chain and their controllability of liquid crystal alignment on the rubbed surfaces”, Journal of Polymer Science Part A- Polymer Chemistry 2001, 39, 3622.
1. J. H. Park,* B. -H. Sohn, J. C. Jung, S.W. Lee, M. Ree, “Synthesis and characterization of novel polyimides bearing a side chain composed of stilbene mesogen and undecyl spacer and the alignment ability of nematic liquid-crystal molecules ”, Journal of Polymer Science Part A- Polymer Chemistry 2001, 39, 1800.